HOW I WORE IT



Currently listening to generator sounds.😢
Let me start with the tale of the picture.
Not everything good comes easy continue striving.
Down the memory lane... I opened my box grabbed out an old shirt and paired it with DIY half - fringe trousers, Click Here but it looked plain so I thought of what to spice it up with.  The thought of adding a white singlet came to mind so I thought of making the  singlet look shorter  so I folded  it... carrying my bag, I'm good to go.
PLACES TO WEAR THE OUTFIT TO

  •   Office,
  •  Meeting,
  •  Get - together, 
  •  Mall, 
  •  Cinema.


OUTFIT DETAILS
White Shirt - Dunness
Singlet - Marks & Spencer
Trouser - Denim.co (Thrifted)
Bag - Aldo
Shoe - Atmosphere

ACCESORIES
Hoop Earrings
Wristwatch

WORD OF THE DAY
Trust me, it never gets easier... you just get tougher.


Thanks for stopping by.
Kindly drop your comments in the comment box 'Disqus'.

MORE PICTURES JUST FOR YOU






I will be back soon, have a lovely day, please don't forget to click the share button below😌

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts