ART IN STYLE


Hello dear reader, hope you are good?
Are you a person that appreciates ART? Do you look at everything and anything and believe there is a form of ART in it?
 I recently started appreciating the power of ART; I am a person who believes that ART gives you this tranquillity.



 I know when I speak ART the first thing that comes to mind is typically the ART gallery set up such as Nike ART gallery or paintings done by artist but in this write up I counter that mind set of yours.
You should start to understand that art is anything you make of it. I essentially believe I am a work of ART; Yes! you dear reader are a work of ART, don't let any one tell you otherwise.


I said initially that I was never a lover of art works such as painting, crafts but I developed my mind into appreciating the little things I see, this was with the help of @everythingnaart on instagram, that lady brings out the best of art from a casual thing you see as ordinary.
 I implore you to visit art studios, this Will go a long way in helping. I recently visited this art studio at Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. The crafts there are really amazing, although the place is not properly maintained. The door I stood in front to take this picture was decorated with pins, those pins that we just use to pin papers to the board. Isn't ART just amazing?
"Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others".[Jonathan Swift]

OUTFIT DETAILS


Off shoulder kente top
Trouser  (Marks and Spencer)
Black mules ( liz claiborne)
Gold clutch.

Photography by Tolu Owoeye (@itolu)
Location; Yaba, Lagos




What do you think is art? kindly leave your comments in the comment section in form of "disqus"

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts