Do It Yourself "denim choker"
- Old denim trouser or denim shirt
- Measuring tape
- A pair of scissors
- Hook pins (2 )
- Needle and thread
How to make
- Get an old (not in use) denim trouser
- Cut out a part
- Get a measuring tape and measure your neck then use the measurement gotten from your neck to me sure your denim.
- Then cut out using a scissors
- Get two hook pins
- Get a needle and pin
- And sew the hook pins using the needle and thread to end of the denim
- You may also decide to try different designs "be creative!"