Care for your Natural Hair
Natural hair can be very frustrating to take care of ,but the end the result is amazing .
Natural virgin hair can be very sensitive especially if you are transitioning from clinically hair to natural hair, if you want to transition from a chemically treated hair(relaxed or permed) instead of wait till all the whole hair is natural, simply cut off the chemical strands at the tip of the hair.
Dear natural virgin hair lovers to get a long healthy hair follow this amazing steps
- Pre-poo with a penetrating oil; to pre-poo with a penetrating oil simply means to part you hair into four parts then massage the oil, the oil could be coconut oil into the scalp massage thoroughly till the oil evenly spreads to all parts of the hair.
- Shampoo/Cowash; to shampoo the hair simply means to wash thoughly using a hair shampoo, then you can cowash.
- Conditioner leave in and rinse out and massage scalp
- Styling; after shampooing and using conditioner you can style your hair into any style of your choice such as twisting out
- Detangle; after a day detangle the hair
- Hot oil treatment; then carry out a hot oil treatment process using castor oil
- Eat fruits regularly
- Drink enough water
The most important thing to bear in mind to achieve this is to be committed.
Dear Reader you can drop a comment by telling us how you also achieve your long natural hair or the products you use on your virgin natural hair.