Ankara X Pants

Hello dear readers,I didn't have the privilege to officially welcome you all into the month of June. June is a wonderful month and it reminds us that we have spent half of the year.
June is the sixth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and the second month to have the length of 30 days. June contains the summer
the sun rises in the constellation of Gemini . However, due to the precession of the equinoxes, June begins with the sun in the
astrological sign of Gemini , and ends with the sun in the astrological sign of
Cancer .  
                                         
Most importantly june is associated with gemstone meanings such as roses, moon stone.
June is named after the Roman goddess Juno, patroness of marriage and the well-being of women.

        Enough of June let me go into the business of today which is the Ankara and pants outfit.
Ankara is one note able outfit frequently  worn by people these days, with different amazing styles and designs. In this blog post, mine is a simple crossed top which I decided to style with my grey pants ,grey bag and sandals.

       I totally recommend this style for this month of June whether you are in Africa or not. To get an Ankara material is not a hard task especially in lagos, Nigeria there are several markets where it is being sold such as balogun market,oshodi market etc .when you purchase one you can take it to a tailor, if you are not one(tailor) and show him or her the style you wish to have the Ankara in.You can search for pictures on Google, magazines or social media platforms such as instagram for styles. Let me take my leave as I happily rock my Ankara in a gorgeous way.


DETAILS


Blouse - Ankara
Trouser -wallis
Shoe - Uterque sandals
Bag-grey mini bag

         Hope this article was helpful what do you thing about Ankara generally? Drop your comments below,the comment box is in form of "Disqus".


Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts