DIY DENIM SHORT SHIRT

      I am presently eating my delivered food from pennyworthchow and drinking my smoothie from earth and blend, you know what they say "I can not come and kill myself" Man must enjoy and treat one self good a times .My advice is that when you are enjoying life don't forget to eat healthy because what you eat is what your body turns out to look like.
    Today Blog post is about my "deminology" outfit ' that is my denim on denim .This out if was based on inspiration when it came up I felt it was a stupid idea and I might look mentally unstable but subsequently with encouragement from friends I decided to put it up on my blog. One funny thing was when I had my Photoshop section and I was walking on the road all eyes were on me like they were saying to themselves "what is this one wearing".
     DETAILS:
    It was the school hostels hall week and there was a trade fair where some cloth sellers came to sell their goods, I approached a lady selling denim clothes and decided to get a fish trouser and a denim boyfriend short and i was happy i bought it there because i got it handy.
The fish trouser was over sized on the waist area so I took it to a tailor and slim fitted it to become my size.
The denim boyfriend short I also took it to the tailor to do some cutting and sewing and it can out like a perfect shirt.
The cute leather bag was also purchased at the school trade fare.
The shoe I am very  excited to have as it is my first slippers heels and I like the color, it has a rose gold color,so glittering and attractive.
          OUTFIT DETAILS

  • Denim fish tail trouser
  • Denim short
  • Brown leather bag
  • Slippers heels (rose gold)
  • Sunnies
  • Brown belt.


PLACES YOU COULD WEAR THE OUTFIT TO
  1. A fashion show/event
  2. The mall
  3. Parks


Kindly drop your comments about what you feel about the outfit. The comment section is in form of Disqus.

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts