OBSTACLES ARE STEPPING STONES

I know everyone wants to be a person of high standard and high authority  but unfortunately life happens, but atimes one can make obstacles turn around  positively for you, that is why you can use an obstruction in life to turn everything negative into positive.
 Everyone  has obstacles in life but it's the way you are determined, to turn them to success that matters. Obstacles will always be on the way but hoping that it will just go away is not a sign of preparation, create realistic goals to ensure success, my candid advise to you is to always set your mind in what you can do and do it properly.
    HOW I STYLED MY HIGH WAISTED SKIRT
  Today's outfit post was a request, when I got the request I was stunned because I wondered why she wanted me to write on high - waist skirt, I said to myself "Is High - waist skirt not worn by everyone, so what was so special if I blog about it?. So Today I have come up with three(3) amazing ways in which you could style a high - waist skirt.

THE FIRST LOOK:


 I styled the black high - waist skirt with an halter neck top but in order for me not to look mournful I spiced it up with a bright green coloured kimono which was also given to me by my mom, I accessorized the outfit with a black hand bag and black heels.
OUTFIT DETAILS



Black skirt
Halter neck top
Kimono Jacket
Black heels
Black hand bag

     PLACES TO WEAR THIS OUTFIT  TO:

Church
Graduation ceremony
Fashion shows

     THE SECOND LOOK


It is the same with the first look just that this time I changed the jacket into a denim Jacket and everyone knows you can't go wrong with a denim outfit, I then graced my foot with my lovely pair of Ankara shoe that was made by me, completed the look with a black purse.
OUTFIT DETAILS




High waist skirt
Halter neck top
Denim jacket
Ankara shoe
Black purse
  The outfit can be wore to places like:

School
Game house
Gallery

THE THIRD LOOK

I wore a  long Brown high - waist skirt which I styled with a white net top and a Brown wood bag and sandals, this outfit is a beauty because it makes you look like a goal getter, one amazing thing I love about the skirt is that it makes one have an organised walking step. I am not a lover of Brown colours but I think I did well with styling this brown skirt.
OUTFIT DETAILS

Brown skirt
White net top
Brown sandals
Brown wood bag



     Kindly drop your comments,the comment section is in form of "Disqus"

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts