5 BEST LOOKS IN 2017 // THE YEAR IN REVIEW



Hello dear reader, hope you had a wonderful year. The year has finally come to an end and I am ending 2017 blog post with giving you highlights on my 5 best outfits of 2017
   I am grateful  for the Journey so far I am also thankful for my awesome readers and those that make it a duty to leave a comment.
This year I had a pleasure of working with like minded people and I also had the pleasure of organizing a fashion show. The blog received a lot of views irrespective of the fact that it was new. I want to thank y'all for coming with me through this journey☺.
     My top 5 best looks for 2017,  will come in no particular order with a special writeup from each post.

1.  HOW TO REMAIN FOCUSED WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY NEGATIVE PEOPLE


  HIGHLIGHT➡Get a diary /book: if you are a kind of person who is passionate and determined in being successful in what you put your mind to you will need to write your goals in a book Click here to read more

2. 4 BEST TURBAN STYLES


   HIGHLIGHT ➡ One secret behind tying a turban is to give it a sequential folding this will enable the beauty become obvious  Click here to read more

3. 5 WAYS TO MINIMIZE YOUR SPENDING THIS CHRISTMAS


 HIGHLIGHT➡ Creativity: As a blogger I support being 100% creative during christmas especially when it comes to decorating homes and giving people gifts. You don't necessarily have to spend money buying decorations from shops Click here to read more

4. HOW I WORE IT


   HIGHLIGHT➡ Word of the day: "Trust me it never gets easier...You just get tougher Click here to read more

5. THE STRONG WOMAN


  HIGHLIGHT➡ To all the girls who are reading never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieving your own dreams Click here to read more


    Hopefully 2018 will be a better year☺.
   Thank you for stopping by, kindly drop your comments in comment section in form of "disqus"

2018 loading.....

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts