HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRAIDED WIGS
Honestly I really thank the creative mind behind the invention of wigs, you are a life saver.
Wig is my go to hair look when ever I am broke or tired to have my hair done. I remember when braided wig was on my wish list but today look at who is a proud owner of a braid wig.
Today's write up I will be giving tips on how to care for braided wig
2. For the tip/tail of the braids you could dip it into hot water to enable straighten it.
3. Apply hair moose while the braided wig is still wet.
Styling: Before you put on the wig use hair gel to smoothen your natural hair in other to avoid extra hair coming out.
Bonus tips (Don'ts)
- Do not tie your braided wig every time; sorry love I know the weather condition is harsh, but you just have to start getting use to leaving your braided wigs loose.
- Do not leave your braided wig all tied up in a nylon/bag; always air it.
- Do not sleep with your braided wig on, it causes it to tangle.
If you take these tips seriously you will enjoy your braided wig because it will serve you for a long time.
Kindly drop your comment in the comment section in form of "disqus" about what you do to take care of your braided wigs.