BE THE ENERGY YOU WANT TO ATTRACT


Hello dear reader,
Today's blog post would not be me talking about fashion but a lifestyle kind of blog post.
As a person, you have to ask your self some question like;
1) Are my actions and thoughts in coherence with what I want?
2) Do I like the steps I am taking to becoming who I want to be?
Once you learn never to blame people for your situation, it strengthens  your capability  of taking charge of your life.




MINDSET :A friend is always fond of saying "it is your mindset" ; The  setting of the mind can transform your whole life from either a better level or a worst level as you are left to makeup your mind on how you want to live your life. If you find out that you are getting exactly what you want you should shift your energy to another direction.



Positive energy, Positive vibes attracts Positive situation
Learn to focus on finding solutions and you will begin to attract more Positive situation.
Today's blog look  I went for something depicting energy not just any energy but a really Positive one

Outfit details







  • White tee-shirt
  • Denim trouser
  • Trainers shoe



Pictures taken by my friend with a Samsung S8 Phone.

What kind of energy do you want to attract?






Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts