HOW I STYLED A DETAILED TOP



   Happy weekend dear reader, Hope you are enjoying your day.
   Today's discussion is primarily about "Trusting the process, these days, people tend to be agressively impatient about growth, they want to get it all in one day or perhaps in less than 24hours, that is why they find it harder to understand where they are coming from and where they want to be, they start copying, they copy a person's work without acknowledgement, they get lost in copying that they end up not finding their strength.
    people should understand that my rate of growth is not same as yours. we can both start the same business at 9:00 am today but along the line my business might become more popular than yours it doesn't mean that your own business won't be popular but it might take a longer period of time but you should note that you will get there. 
              DON'T EVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION. IT IS STILL HAPPENING EVEN ON THE DAYS YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT OR FEEL LIKE IT (Lalah Delia)

HOW I STYLED IT
Styling two detailed outfit can be tricky atimes you just have to calm down and discover how it will suit you well. When my friend gifted me the top, my first thought was "How on Earth will I look edgy on this top?". yes, I didn't want to wear something that will be expected.
So I went for a deconstructed-fringe denim trouser to bring out the extraordinary features.
OUTFIT DETAILED


  • FACE IMPRINTED TOP
  • DECONSTUCTED_FRINGE DENIM TROUSER
  • ROSE GOLD MULES
  • BROWN MINI BAG
  • SUNNIES

Photography by: Tolu Owoeye (@itolu_)

WORD OF THE WEEKEND
"It is more important to go slow and gain lessons you need along the journey than to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty"  ~Unknown

what do you think about this look? kindly drop your comment in the comment section in form of "disqus"

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts