DEFINITION OF CLASSY


What is classy?
...stylish and sophisticated.

I know most people say being classy is about being posh, or wealthy.
Classy is really about the choice of clothes, makeup, hairstyles or accessories ; People could be wealthy and totally classless. There are ways in which you style an outfit with a decent budget to look a whole lot of classy.
I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me that the blue jumpsuit got me looking so classy.
It is time for you to dress in a stylish and sophisticated way, especially when you have moved  to a new location and every one there is so stylish and would not want to stand out.



  • Know your personal style; everyone has a personal taste in style, what you like to wear will be different from what I like to wear, you may like the colour red, I might like the colour nude. You should ask yourself : “What is my personal style?” When you find out your personal style, you have your fashion personality. When you find your personal style you know you look great and feel confident when you leave your home. 

  • Colours can be confusing; if you are in doubt on the type of colour to pick from, choose a neutral or plain colour, trust me you can never go wrong in a plain colour outfit, it even helps reduce the stress of accessorizing.
  • Never overexpose; yes over exposure of some certain body parts does not look classy to me, so as not to fall short of the requirements of classy fit, please try not to expose some body parts.
  • Wear what fits your body, do not buy a dress because it is looking fancy in the mall. you should know your body fit

  • Don’t over fill your body with accessories, you just need a dangling or hoop earrings if you are on a pony tail, while a stud earrings if you are on a hair that covers the ear, most times you don’t need a necklace, even if you wear , let it be a very little neck piece and a wrist watch
  • The best part is that you don’t need all the fortune in the world to look classy, having 20,000-35,000 naira is okay to get you a nice jumpsuit or dress, a shoe, and a mini purse.
  • Importantly your makeup plays a very important role. 


  Do you think I have helped with these guidelines? If you have any question, ask me in the comment section in form of “Disqus”

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts