TWO WAYS TO STYLE A ONE SHOULDER TOP


Hello dear reader, hope you are good?
When ever I shop or have my tailor make an outfit for me, I don't only consider styling it in one way, but I also try to make it versatile by styling it in different ways.
Styling an outfit in two different ways doesn't make you look broke, but it brings out the creative aspect of you and also the versatility of the outfit
 It is no news that stripe tops are a ladies favorite, because it brings out the unique style in ladies.
The one-shoulder top is a rear outfit you can fit in a ladies closet, I must confess that this is my first one shoulder top I have ever owned, it was sown by my tailors.

ONE SHOULDER TOP ON A LEATHER SKIRT
Most people feel having a leather skirt  is an utmost impossibility because of our climatic conditions but as a fashionista I see no wrong in owning a cute leather skirt , my advice is when you want to rock the leather skirt , it should worn to a cool event, where you don't really need to stress much so as to avoid sweating

PLACES TO WEAR THIS OUTFIT TO
- Dinner with friends
- Fashion shows
- Shopping parties

See pictures of how I styled it.




ONE SHOULDER TOP ON A PANT TROUSER
If you are a religious reader of my blog you would know I am freak of classy looks, so in other to always up my styling game, I always have pant trouser available in my closet, pant trouser always has a way of revealing a hidden classy look in an out fit. The one shoulder stripe top already looks a whole lot of classy, but in other for me to deprive if of the 100% classy style, I combined it with a pant trouser.



PLACES TO WEAR THIS OUTFIT TO
- Wedding events
- Cocktail party
- Naming ceremony
- Graduation dinner
See pictures of how I styled it below





Photos taken by;Kachiee
Top from sena_temi
Skirt from Hennysview
Shoe, ALDO

What do you think about the two ways I styled it? Which do you prefer style 1 or style 2?
Talk to me, so I won't be a stranger to you.
Drop your comments in the comment section in form of "Disqus".

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts