HOW TO LOOK CHIC IN AN ANKARA SKIRT


Ankara fashion is an inevitable trend in my country ,Nigeria as it represents cultural values. Over time, fashion inclined minds like myself have thought of ways to recreate the Ankara look in other for it to depart from the regular styling that any one can expect.
In this blog post, I will be revealing a way you can style an Ankara skirt and look very chic.


The Ankara skirt I opted for was a pleated ankara style which had a sequin design on  it. So I carefully selected accessories that would elevate my look .

I styled the skirt with a shirt from Dunnes, I opted for a white shirt because you know what they say about you not having to go wrong in your style when you have a white shirt on ;I guess that theory works perfectly fine. I tucked it in, so the pleated details on the skirt will be more visible.


My bag is a monochrome coloured bag from “All things chic”, I went for that kind of bag because it really did well with bringing out the beauty of the outfit.


I opted for black strap heels from aldo.
The idea behind this outfit is simplicity, so if you are looking for a simple but chic look in an Ankara material, you are at the right place.


Thank you for stopping by, what do you think about this look? Drop your comments, don’t be a stranger, the comment section is in form of “Disqus”

Comments

SHOP NOW!!!

Follow me on Instagram

Popular Posts